FIRST AID & CPR TRAINING
Sunday 20th August 2017
1st AID SAVES LIVES. If you have 1st Aid and or CPR training you might just save a loved one’s life.
WorkPlace-EZ & Inner Cor Yoga delivers a professional and supportive team that provides up to date training methods, taking a hands on approach, so when you leave the course you will be reassured and feel confident that you will be able to do your very best in an emergency.
First Aid + CPR Level 2: 8.30am – 3.30pm CPR only 8.30am – 11.30am
For additional information email email@example.com
To book: Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/first-aid-and-cpr-tickets-31820694554
Full payment must be made by the 11th July 2017.
VIPASSANA – BootCamp for the Mind weekend
Friday 13th – Sunday 15th October 2017
Vipassana means “To see things as they really are”
A Vipassana is one of India’s most ancient techniques of mediation. This technique has been around for over 2000 years and will give the participant the same benefits today as yesterday, if practiced. This is an excellent introduction to achieving peace of mind, a happy and productive life and also gives us an insight to eliminating distractions this will encourage us to observe clarity, non-attachment and discipline so we can experience better time management, contentment in our personal lives, health and wellbeing and moving toward reducing stress levels long term. We use physical exercise to tone and develop our physical body, why don’t we use mental exercise to strengthen our minds?
What can you expect?
- Learn amazing ways to reduce stress and remain stress free
- Take time out and come face to face with yourself
- No need to sit in a crossed leg position
- Feel amazingly well, calm and informed long after the weekend is over
- Discipline of sitting still gives you confidence to do many other things
- Beautiful nurturing vegetarian food
- Excellent accommodation – Werribee Mansion, Vic.
- All inclusive, accommodation, all meals, lectures, guidance by Swami Prema Ananda
“A Vipassana is an experience never to be forgotten.”
When: 13th – 15th October 2017
Where: Werribee Mansion, Werribee, Vic.
Cost: $1,790.00 early bird must pay by 30th June 2017
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Once you have attended one Vipassana, you will want to attend another.
The stunning Werribee Mansion.
COMPLETED WITH GREAT SUCCESS
Boot Camp for the Mind 2016 – The Secret to Switching Off
What some of our attendees had to say:
“I can highly recommend “Bootcamp for the Mind”. I came home feeling like I had shared an extremely special and unique experience, where I had learned new skills and thinking to apply to my life. Between work and family, life often feels chaotic. This weekend was not only a much needed respite, it also gave me hope that I can learn to take the peace of that experience and learn to integrate that amidst the chaos.
Pauline’s depth of knowledge, care and passion for what she does shines through the entire weekend to set a standard of excellent.”
“Thank you for a great learning experience. I left the Bootcamp weekend enriched with ways to improve my wellbeing at work, thus becoming more productive. I will be implementing the breathing techniques and stretching exercises daily into my daily routine at the office desk as I now know this will take away the lethargy I am currently experiencing. I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to feel more energized at work.”
Date: June 2016
Are you up to challenging yourself? Do you want to learn how to be mindful? Do you need to switch off?
The power of silence should never be underestimated. Reward and extend yourself in ways you never thought possible. All you need is an open mind, and the willingness to stay silent for extended periods of time.
Gain inward knowledge from practicing silence, as well as practical knowledge attending mini-seminars on:
- The benefits of taking a break from technology
- Breathing techniques for mindfulness and restoration
- Strategies to incorporate in a business environment
- Sleeping comfortably in somebody else’s bed
- Self-worth in the office and beyond
- Keeping healthy and active at the desk
- Two nights at Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel in Hepburn Springs
- All meals for the entirety of the stay, including breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
- Morning yoga classes delivered by Swami Prema Ananda
- Mini-seminars run by Pauline Rooney
- 24/7 guidance, and assistance if/when required
- Personal development and invaluable insights to take away with you.
- Gift bag
“Attending [Bootcamp for the Mnd] with Pauline Rooney was challenging yet so rewarding. At the time I was 5 months pregnant and it allowed me to reconnect with my baby in the midst of a busy business period where I was just rushing around. I was able to relax, be with myself and be looked after in every way. I really enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone. I look forward to attending another one in the future. Thanks Pauline.” – Natasa Denman
If you have trouble clicking on the above link, please copy and paste it into your browser.